PizzadesalAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, minced
- 1/3 cup (50g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (240g) Ground pork
- 1/4 cup (35g) Green bell pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 30 pcs. (375g) Pandesal, sliced into half
- 3/4 cup (75g) Cheese, grated
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork then cook until brown.
- SIMMER. Add bell pepper and tomato sauce. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well.
- ARRANGE. Spread 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce on each pandesal then top with 2 tsps. cheese.
- TOAST. In a toaster, toast pizzadesal until cheese in melted. Serve and enjoy.
You can add other pizza toppings you like.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 15 Serving size: 2 pcs. (75g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is a good source of Iron that helps keep mental focus and avoid fatigue.