Eggplant LasagnaPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 kilo (1000g) Eggplant, cut into 2" thin rectangles
- 4 cups (100g) Spinach, leaves, well-cleaned
- 2 cups (200g) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (185g) Quickmelt cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (500ml) All-purpose cream
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (3g) Oregano, dried
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Lasagna sheets, cooked as per package direction
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté eggplant until slightly soft. Set aside. Sauté the spinach in the same pan until leaves are wilted. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella cheese, quickmelt cheese, all-purpose cream, and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well then set aside.
- SIMMER. In a saucepan, combine tomato sauce, black pepper, and oregano. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a baking pan, make a thin layer of tomato sauce as the base layer then put a layer of lasagna sheets. Next, cover the lasagna sheets with the eggplant and top with the lasagna filling. Repeat the layering up to the last mixture.
- BAKE & SERVE. In a pre-heated oven at 200°C, bake the lasagna for 10 minutes then lower the temperature to 100°C then continue to bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven then let cool for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure that the lasagna filling is distributed on the baking pan or tray before putting it in the oven. This will allow it to cook evenly.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K that supports wound healing.