Shanghai RollsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup (10g) Kinchay, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Carrot, minced
- 1 pc. (15g) Egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 30 pcs. (60g) Lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pack (200g) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, onion, kinchay, carrot, egg yolk, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- WRAP. Spoon 1 Tbsp. (15g) of the mixture and place it on a lumpia wrapper. Wrap carefully and seal edges with water.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry lumpia until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer lumpia to a serving plate. Serve with SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce on the side. Enjoy while hot.
Position the shanghai rolls upright in a colander when draining excess oil to avoid from getting soggy.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is rich in Protein which is responsible for building and repairing muscles and tissues.