Shanghai RollsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Ground pork
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup (10g) Kinchay, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Carrot, minced
- 1 pc. (15g) Egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 30 pcs. (60g) Lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pack (200g) SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, onion, kinchay, carrot, egg yolk, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- WRAP. Spoon 1 Tbsp. (15g) of the mixture and place it on a lumpia wrapper. Wrap carefully and seal edges with water.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry lumpia until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer lumpia to a serving plate. Serve with SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce on the side. Enjoy while hot.
Position the shanghai rolls upright in a colander when draining excess oil to avoid from getting soggy.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 5 pcs. (70g) shanghai + 2 Tbsps. (32g) dip
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is rich in Protein which is responsible for building and repairing muscles and tissues.