- 5 pcs. (100 g) Pandesal, sliced horizontally into half
- 5 1/2 Tbsps. (40 g) Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (20 g) Ketchup
- 1/2 cup (10 g) Iceberg Lettuce, peeled
- 5 slices (20 g) Embutido, sliced
- 1/2 cup (15 g) Tomato, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10 g) Cheese, sliced
- MIX. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and ketchup. Mix well.
- ARRANGE. Lay down bottom half of pandesal and spread mayo-ketchup sauce on top. Put lettuce, embutido, mayo-ketchup sauce, tomato and cheese then cover with top part of pandesal.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
The ratio for the mayo-ketchup sauce is two (2) parts mayonnaise and one (1) part ketchup.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 burger (43 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pandesal can be a substitute for rice. 3 pieces of pandesal yields 100 Calories, same as with the amount of Calories that 1/2 cup of boiled white rice gives.