Monggo GuisadoAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125g) monggo, soaked overnight
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) cooking oil
- 1 Tablespoon (5 cloves) (15g) garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (50g) onion, red, minced
- 1/4 cup (50g) tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60g) pork, strips
- 1/2 cup (12g) malunggay
- 1.5 cup (360ml) water
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pot, add oil and sautè tomato, onion, and garlic. Cook until the water from the tomato is reduced. Add pork and saute until almost done.
- SIMMER. Pour water together with monggo and let it simmer until desired doneness of monggo is achieved. Add malunggay and mix well.
- SEASON. with AJI-GINISA ® , mix well and serve hot
No need to pre-soak the mung beans, they cook quick enough and will be tender and ready to sautè in about an hour. Avoid buying older beans because it will take longer to soften.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Protein foods like dried beans and peas are inexpensive sources of Protein. It is a building block for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, blood. enzymes and hormones.