Ensaladang Kangkong at Itlog na MaalatAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 8 cups (2000ml) Water
- 5 cups (125g) Kangkong leaves, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vinegar, white
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar, white
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/4 cups (125g) Tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 pcs. (120g) Salted egg, peeled, cut into wedges
- BLANCH. In a pot of boiling water, blanch kangkong leaves for 1 minute or until half-done. Drain and remove from the pot using a strainer or colander. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well then drizzle onto the kangkong.
- SERVE. Transfer kangkong on a plate. Top with tomatoes and salted egg. Serve and enjoy.
You may use an ice bath after blanching the kangkong to prevent overcooking and nutrient loss.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (84g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is a good source of Vitamin A that aids in boosting immunity and healthy skin.