Adobong Itlog with KangkongSarsaya® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (60g) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (60g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kg (250g) Pork, ground (optional)
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 2 packs (60g) Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (22g) Sugar, brown
- 3 cups (165g) Kangkong leaves
- 5 pieces (250g) Eggs, boiled, peeled
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add and brown the ground pork for a few minutes.
- SIMMER. Add vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes. Add water and mix well.
- SEASON. Add Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix well and cook for another minute. Add kangkong leaves, mix well then cover and cook for another minute. Add the boiled eggs and mix well.
- SERVE. Put on a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Make sure that the eggs are in room temperature before boiling in water to avoid cracked eggs.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 egg + 3/4 cup vegetable with sauce (200g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg is a good source of Vitamin D which helps the body absorb Calcium for stronger bones.