Ginataang Tilapia Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Tilapia, cleaned, filleted
- 1 cup (250ml) Coconut cream
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Sweet potato, medium diced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pechay tagalog, sliced
- 2 pack (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add tilapia then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add coconut cream, water, and sweet potato. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add pechay then mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Mix well then cook for another minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginataang Tilapia meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3/4 cup Ginataang Tilapia, 1/2 cup rice, and 1/2 slice papaya. Serve with 1 glass of water.
Fresh coconut milk should have a milky aroma and should not have a sour smell to ensure that the dish will not spoil easily.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut cream contains Magnesium and Zinc that helps boost the immune system to fight against diseases.