Escabecheng TilapiaCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 pcs ( 500g) medium – sized tilapia
- 1/2 pack (25g) CRISPY FRY ® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup ( 30g) Red onions, quartered
- 1/4 cup ( 30g) Green bell pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup ( 30g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup ( 30g) Yellow bell pepper, strips
- 1/2 cup ( 80g) Carrots, strips
- 2 packs (400ml) Sarsaya® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- COAT & FRY. Coat tilapia evenly with CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- STIR- FRY. In a pan, heat oil, stir- fry onion, green, red, yellow bell pepper and carrots. Pour SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- ASSEMBLE. In a plate, assemble fried tilapia and pour sauce and vegetables on top.
- SERVE. and enjoy
Using a sharp knife, make a few shallow diagonal cuts across the surface of the skin. This is to stop the fish from curling up during cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is a good source of protein and is relatively low in fat. Protein is directly linked to proper growth and development of organs, membranes, cells and muscles.