Fat-controlled Chicken Macaroni SoupThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 2 cups (400g) Chicken breast, strips
- 3 Tbsps.(45g) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, sliced
- 3 tsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 4 cups (400g) Carrots, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Margarine
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. (1g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 0.35 kilo (350g) Cabbage, strips
- BOIL. In a pot, pour water and add the chicken. Skim all scum that may surface. Let it boil until tender. Slice the chicken breast into strips. Set aside both meat
- SAUTE. In a hot pan, pour oil and saute onion, garlic and chicken breast. Cook the chicken until it browns slightly. Add carrots and continue sauteeing for 1 minute.
- BOIL. Add chicken broth, margarine and elbow macaroni. Let it boil until the macaroni becomes al dente. Add milk.
- SEASON. Add pepper and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add cabbage and let it simmer for 30 seconds to one minute. Serve while hot with 2 pcs bread and 1 pc banana.
For a full-bodied taste, use bone-in chicken breast.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -1 bowl Fat-controlled Chicken Macaroni Soup (250g) -2 pcs bread (45g) -1pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Evaporated milk is a good source of Calcium that strengthens bones and teeth.