Feta Baked Cheese PastaAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (300g) Tomato, medium cubed
- 1 3/4 cups (180g) Zucchini, medium cubed
- 1 cup (80g) Carrots, small cubed
- 3 Tbsp. (45ml) Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup (150g) Feta cheese, whole block
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Macaroni pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup (10g) Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- MIX. In a medium baking dish, combine tomato, zucchini, carrots, olive oil, garlic, salt and AJI-SHIO® Pepper. Mix well, then place feta cheese in the center of the vegetable mixture.
- BAKE. In a preheated oven at 200°C (400°F), bake the vegetable mixture for 40 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and feta is golden on top.
- TOSS. Add cooked pasta into the cooked vegetable mixture. Toss and mix the mixture while breaking the feta cheese into bits.
- SERVE. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve and enjoy.
You can add 1/4-1/2 cup pasta water to the dish if you prefer a saucier pasta.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 2 cups (210g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Feta cheese, like any other cheese, is high in Calcium that is important for building strong bones and teeth.