Pork Adobo Rice RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) Garlic, minced
- 3 cups (520 g) rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup (95 g) Pork adobo meat, flaked
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) Pork Adobo sauce
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (6 g) Spring onions, chopped (optional)
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, add oil and sautè garlic until it is almost brown. Add rice and mix well. Add flaked pork adobo together with pork adobo sauce and stir well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix , mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate then garnish with spring onions (optional). Serve and enjoy.
To achieve tender meat of adobo, cook the meat on medium heat for a long period of time; Reduce the sauce until it’s thick and flavorful.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (153g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B12 and Thiamine. These nutrients help in the growth of blood cells, repairing muscles, promotes eye and skin health.