Stir-Fried GambasAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 tsp. (0.5g) Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking Wine
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Parsley, chopped
- TOSS. In a medium bowl, combine shrimp and chili powder. Toss and let it sit for a few minutes before stir-frying.
- STIR-FRY. Heat pan then add oil. Make sure that it is very hot. Add the prepared shrimp, stir then add cooking wine.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic, and mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Top with parsley. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure that the pan is smoking hot and is large enough so the shrimp can spread well for proper stir-frying.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (70g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Shrimps contain omega-3 fatty acids which were known to benefit heart health.