Filipino Style SpaghettiAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) Onion, sliced thinly
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Ground beef
- 3 pcs. (3g) Laurel leaf, crushed
- 1/3 cup (70g) Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 3/4 cups (430ml) Tomato sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80g) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) Hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1 kilo (1000g) Spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 3/4 cup (60g) Cheese, shredded
- SAUTÉ. In a casserole, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground beef and sauté until browned. Add laurel leaf, and bell pepper. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add water and tomato sauce. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, salt, pepper, and brown sugar. Mix well then add sliced hotdog.
- SERVE. Place pasta on a serving dish then pour the spaghetti sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Serve!
To lessen the amount of fat you just need to cook the ground beef first until it releases its natural oil. In this way, you will also extract the natural beefy taste that will add to dish.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
1 cup of pasta has the same amount of Calories with 1/2 cup of rice.