Oriental Chicken Breast Stir-frySARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200g) Chicken breast fillet, strips
- 1/4 cup (40g) Red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. (10g) Ginger, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (150g) Baby corn, bias cut
- 2 cups (125g) Chicharo, trimmed
- 2 cups (150g) Brocolli, young stalks and florets
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Carrots, strips
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black ground pepper
- 2 packs (60 grams) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SEAR. In a hot pan, heat oil and sear the chicken strips until slightly brown.
- SAUTE AND SIMMER. Saute onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add baby corn, chicharo, brocolli and carrots. Add water and let it simmer for 30 seconds.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce, pepper and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Serve while hot with 1 1/2 cups rice and 1 slice mango.
In searing chicken, let it cook on high heat for a few minutes until slightly browned before flipping the other side.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -1 1/2 cups Oriental Chicken Breast (240g) -1 1/2 cups rice (240g) -1 slice mango (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Unlike other cuts of chicken, chicken breast contains the most amount of lean protein and the least amount of saturated fat. Hence, this cut is most often consumed by athletes for optimal muscle building and development.