Fish and Vegetable Tempura Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (200g) Carrot, strips
- 2 cups (200g) Eggplant, strips
- 2 cups (300g) Potato, strips
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Tilapia, fillet, cut into sticks
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (210g) All-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Cornstarch, sifted
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt, iodized
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 2 cups (500ml) Cold water
- 2 cups (500g) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Soy sauce
- SEASON. Season carrot, eggplant, potato, and tilapia with AJI-GINISA®. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- MIX. To make the batter mixture, combine flour, cornstarch, salt, egg, and water. Mix gently until batter is a little lumpy. Set aside.
- FRY. In a casserole, heat oil. Dip the vegetables and fish individually in the batter mixture. Fry the tempura in batches until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
Make sure that the batter mixture is cold and the oil is hot to ensure a crispy tempura.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 3 pcs Fish Tempura (18g) - 3/4 cup Vegetable Tempura (122g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Vegetable tempura is rich in Vitamins and Minerals that helps maintain optimal health.