Pocherong IsdaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- 5 pcs. (1kg) Tilapia, medium sized
- 1/2 cup (80g) Potato, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 cup (80g) Saba, sliced into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Tomato paste
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) Baguio beans, trimmed, sliced in half
- 2 cups (150g) Pechay, sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp. (4g) Salt, iodized
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar, brown
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/16 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 5 cups (800g) Rice, boiled
- 5 pcs. (250g) Banana (or any fruit)
- FRY. Heat oil in pan then fry tilapia for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked. Drain excess oil from the fish in a colander and side aside. Next, fry the potato and banana until golden brown then drain excess oil & set aside.
- SAUTE. In the same pan, remove some oil and leave 1 tablespoon. Add garlic and onion then sauté until fragrant. Mix-in tomato paste then continue to sauté for 1 minute.
- SIMMER. Pour water into the pan and add Baguio beans and pechay, let it simmer for 3 minutes. Add the fried potato, banana, and fish onto the pan.
- SEASON. Add salt, sugar, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and black pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl then serve with rice and fruit. Enjoy!
Pat dry the fish with paper towel before frying to avoid oil splatters.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 pc. fish + 1 1/4 cups veg. & sauce + 1 cup rice + 1 pc. Banana (481g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is rich in Calcium which is needed to prevent Osteoporosis.