Fish CroquetteAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 pcs. (800g) Potato, large, peeled, boiled, mashed
- 1/2 cup (45g) Spinach, blanched, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
- 2 cups (400g) Salmon, cooked, flaked
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (150g) All-purpose Flour
- 3 pcs (150g) Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (90g) Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil, for frying
- MIX. In a bowl, add potato, spinach, cheese, salmon, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SHAPE. Form mixture into spheres.
- DREDGE. Coat croquettes in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil to 180°C (356°F). Fry croquettes until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
You may chill the croquettes for at least 1 hour before frying to help maintain its shape.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 4 pcs. (168g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potato is a good source of Vitamin C, an antioxidant that boosts immunity.