Fish CurryAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup 30g Coriander Leaves & Stem
- 1 1/2 cups 325ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsps 30g Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp 15g Ginger
- 2 Tbsps 30g Garlic
- 1 Tbsp 15ml Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp 2g Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 2g Cumin
- 2 tsps 10g Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp 2g Turmeric
- 2 tsps 10g Shrimp Paste
- 1 tsp 5g Red Chili
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups 450g Salmon Fillet, slices
- 3 pcs 5g Bay Leaves
- 2 Tbsps 25g Cherry Tomato, halved
- 2 Tbsps 20g Shiitake Mushroom, sliced
- 2 Tbsps 25g Green beans
- BLEND. To make curry sauce, in a food processor, combine coriander leaves, coconut milk, red onion, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, turmeric, shrimp paste, red chili, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Blend until well-incorporated.
- SIMMER. In a pan, simmer curry sauce. Add salmon fillet, and bay leaves. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- ADD. Add cherry tomatoes, shiitake mushroom, and green beans.
- SERVE . Serve and enjoy.
To produce a flaky, evenly cooked salmon, do not overcook the fish by flipping it occasionally on simmering heat.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Salmon is rich in Omega – 3 fatty acid and Protein which is good for the heart’s health and for muscle building.