Pasta in Squid Ink SauceAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (52g) Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (220g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup (30g) Coriander, minced
- 1 pc (1g) Chili, chopped
- 1/2 cup (60ml) Red wine
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Squid Ink
- 1 cup (185g) Squid, sliced
- 2 cups (20pcs, 1200g) Mussel
- 1 tsp. (2g) Pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- BOIL. In a pot, boil water until big bubbles form. Cook pasta in boiling water according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SIMMER. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic for until fragrant then add tomato, coriander, chili, red wine and squid ink. Let it simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Add squid and mussel, cover for about 5 minutes until the shell opens completely.
- SEASON. Add pepper, fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- SERVE. Toss cooked pasta and sauce together. Serve while hot.
In this dish you can dirzzle lemon juice to remove the fishy smell and it will also add citrus taste.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 cup (127g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pasta can be a good substitute to rice. 1/2 cup of rice is equivalent to 1 cup of Pasta!