Fishball Dipping SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch
- 5 Tbsps. (74g) Sugar, brown
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) All purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. (6g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. (2g) Red chili, minced
- 1 tsp. (5ml) White vinegar
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- MIX. In a saucepan, combine water, cornstarch, sugar, flour, soy sauce, garlic, onion, red chili, vinegar, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Simmer sauce until thickened.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl or container. Serve.
Make sure to mix the sauce well until no more lumps.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/4 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding fresh garlic and onion to fishball sauce not only adds flavor, but also Antioxidants that helps boost the body's immunity.