Parmesan & Herb Crusted Fish FilletCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 1 cup (75g) Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp. (1.5g) Rosemary, chopped
- 1 kg (1000g) Cream Dory, thawed, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5ml) Calamansi juice
- 1 pack (50g) CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 pcs (100g) Egg, medium, beaten
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- 10 slices (100g) Lemon, wedge
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Mayonnaise
- MIX. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, and rosemary. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- SEASON & DREDGE. Put the slices of fish on a plate and season it with calamansi juice, then dredge with CRISPY FRY® Fish.
- DIP & COAT. Dip the fish in the beaten egg and coat it with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- PAN-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then fry the fish for 2 minutes on both sides. Drain excess oil in a colander then set aside.
- SERVE. Put fish onto a plate then optional to serve with lemon wedges and your choice of dip. Serve & enjoy!
Fry the fish in low to medium fire to avoid burned breadcrumbs.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 pc (92g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cream Dory is a good source of lean protein and Omega-3 fatty acids for heart health.