Fried Chicken BurgerCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 10 pcs. (1kg) Chicken thigh, fillet
- 1 pack (62g) Crispy Fry® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Oil
- 3/4 cup (100ml) Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5g) Garlic, minced
- 10 pcs. (500g) Burger buns
- 10 pcs. (50g) Lettuce, romaine
- 20 pcs. (170g) Tomato, sliced, rounds
- 20 pcs. (130g) Cucumber, sliced, rounds
- 10 pcs. (500g) Banana (or any fruit)
- COAT. Coat chicken with Crispy Fry® Original evenly.
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan then fry chicken for 10 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic. Mix well and set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. On a burger bun, put lettuce, tomato, cucumber, fried chicken, and 2 teaspoons mayo-garlic sauce.
- SERVE. Serve with fruit and optional to add more vegetables on the side. Enjoy!
Do not over crowd the pan when frying for crispier texture.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 pc. Burger (160g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken has Vitamin B12 important for red blood cell formation and anemia prevention.