Sweet and Spicy Pomelo SaladAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (180g) Pomelo, peeled, bite-size pieces
- 1 cup (90g) Cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup (25g) Mixed greens, chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) White onion, strips
- 1 tsp. (2g) Siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Patis
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) White vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt, coarse
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- TOSS. In a bowl, add pomelo, cucumber, mixed greens, and white onion. Toss well and set aside.
- MIX & SEASON. To make the dressing, add red chili, patis, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add the dressing to the salad. Toss well and chill for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer salad to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
You may serve the salad and dressing separately if desired.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups Sweet and Spicy Pomelo Salad (142g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pomelo is a rich source of vitamin C that helps the absorption of Iron from the vegetables.