Fried Ice Cream RecipeCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 1 Tub (1000 ml) Ice Cream, any flavor
- 2 cups (80 grams) Cornflakes Cereal, crushed
- 3 pcs. (90g) Egg whites, beaten
- 1 pack (100 grams) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500 ml) Oil, cooking
- 1 tsp (4.6 grams) Cinnamon, powder
- SCOOP & FREEZE. On a baking sheet, scoop ice cream into 27 equal sized balls then freeze until firm about 1 hour.
- COAT . Coat evenly with cornflakes then freeze for another 30 minutes. Roll ice cream balls in egg whites and coat with CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs.
- DEEP FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry ice cream balls 3 pcs. at a time for 3-5 seconds or until golden brown.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then sprinkle with cinnamon on top. Serve and enjoy.
You can top fried ice cream with whipped cream,chocolate sauce and cherry to elevate presentation.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 120 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: 3 pcs (128g) Fried Ice Cream
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fried ice cream is energy-rich and at the same time high in Calcium for bone strength.