Fried Rice BallsCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 5 cups (800g) Rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/2 tsp. (5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/16 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 pieces (100g) Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (80g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsps. (15g) Parsley, chopped
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
- 3 cups (750ml) Oil
- 1 cup (250g) Ketchup
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine rice, butter, salt, pepper, eggs, parmesan cheese, and parsley. Mix well.
- MOLD. Scoop 1 tablespoon of rice mixture and mold into a ball, repeat until all the mixture is used. Freeze the rice balls for at least 5 minutes.
- COAT. Coat the rice balls with CRISPY FRY® Original evenly.
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then deep-fry the rice balls for 3 minutes or until golden brown, then drain excess oil in a colander.
- SERVE. Arrange the rice balls onto a serving plate then serve with ketchup (optional). Enjoy!
You may use left over rice, just make sure to re-heat it first so that the rice ball will be soft in the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice is rich in Carbohydrates which provides energy in the body.