Very Umami Veggie CongeePORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (36g) Rice, malagkit
- 1/8 cup (22.5g) Rice, Dinorado
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (20g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/8 cup (20g) Asparagus, small diced
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 12 pcs. (95g) Quail egg, boiled, peeled
- BOIL. In a stockpot, combine the two types of rice then add water. Bring to a boil and let it simmer until rice is half-cooked.
- SIMMER. Lower the fire. Add carrots and asparagus. Continue to simmer until rice is cooked.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to individual bowls then top with quail eggs. Serve while hot.
You need to stir the porridge every now and then to prevent the rice from sticking at the bottom of the pan and getting burnt. The starch burns quickly as it thickens.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 cup with 3 pcs. Quail egg (175g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Quail eggs contains Vitamin A that is essential in maintaining healthy skin and eyesight.