Fried Rice with Oyster SauceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Oil
- 2 pcs. (80g) Egg, small, beaten
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Carrots, small diced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Green peas
- 1 2/3 cups (260g) Rice, cooked
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/6 tsp. (0.8g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp. (0.2g) Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Spring onion, chopped
- FRY. In a pan, heat 2 tsps oil. Add the beaten egg then fry and scramble egg until soft curds form. Remove from the pan then set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In the same pan, add the remaining oil then stir-fry garlic until fragrant. Add carrots and green peas then stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add cooked rice and scrambled egg then stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with spring onion. Serve and enjoy!
Use leftover rice for a better texture of the fried rice.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: 1 cup (150g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice is an excellent source of Carbohydrates which is the primary source of energy of the body.