Fun Camote Carrot FriesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Sweet Potato, yellow, french fries cut
- 1/2 kilo (500 g) Carrots, french fries cut
- 1 pack (8 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tsps. (3 g) Dried Thyme (optional) as garnish
- SEASON. Put potato strips and carrot strips in a bowl. Add AJI-GINISA® and toss well.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry vegetable strips in batches until golden brown.
- DRAIN. Place into a bowl with kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate then garnish with dried thyme and serve hot with your favorite dip.
Vegetables can be coated with a little oil and cook in the air fryer at 180C for 10-15minutes, tossing the fries halfway. A less fatty alternative to our usual deep-fried french fries!
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 10 servings Serving size: 1/2 cup (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potatoes are rich in Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Fiber which helps keep our bodies healthy.