Fun Camote Carrot FriesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500.00g) Sweet Potato, yellow, french fries cut
- 1/2 kilo (500.00g) Carrots, french fries cut
- 1 pack (7.00g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250.00ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tsps. (3.0g) Dried Thyme (optional) as garnish
- SEASON. Put potato strips and carrot strips in a bowl. Add AJI-GINISA® and toss well.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry vegetable strips in batches until golden brown.
- DRAIN. Place into a bowl with kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate then garnish with dried thyme and serve hot with your favorite dip.
Vegetables can be coated with a little oil and cook in the air fryer at 180C for 10-15minutes, tossing the fries halfway. A less fatty alternative to our usual deep-fried french fries!
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sweet potatoes are rich in Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Fiber which helps keep our bodies healthy.