Garlic Pesto RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (60g) Peanuts
- 2 cups (200g) Spinach
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Olive oil
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt
- 1/2 cup (120g) Shrimp, shelled and deveined, chopped
- 10 cups (1700g) Cooked rice
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- BLEND. In a food processor or blender, pulse garlic, peanuts, spinach, 100 ml olive oil, and salt. Blend until well incorporated (paste-like texture). Set aside.
- PAN FRY. In a pan, add a small amount of 20 ml olive oil. Pan fry shrimp. Add Cooked Rice and toss until incorporated.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® and mix well.
- COAT. Pour garlic-pesto on rice mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- SERVE. Scoop rice into a serving plate. Serve and Enjoy.
Slowly pulse spinach mixture in order to evenly distribute components and flavor.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (182g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Spinach is low in Carbohydrates but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.