Ginisang Alugbati at MaisAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120g) Ground Pork
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Cork, kernels
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 2 cups (70g) Alugbati Leaves, well-cleaned, leaves separated
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook until brown. Add corn and cook for another minute.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add water, boil and then simmer for five (5) minutes. Add alugbati and cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well and cook for another minute.
Either fresh or canned corn kernels can be used for this recipe.
Cooking Time: 12 minutes Preparation: 8 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup Ginisang Alugbati at Mais (115g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both Alugbati leaves and corn contain a good amount of Dietary Fiber that increases satiety and maintains normal bowel movement.