Ginisang Baguio BeansSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (150g) Liempo, cut into strips
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Baguio beans, sliced into 1" long
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and sauté until browned.
- STIR-FRY. Add baguio beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Serve.
You may substitute liempo with another protein source such as chicken, beef, or seafood.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Green beans are great sources of Dietary Fiber that is essential in keeping normal bowel movement and avoid constipation.