Korean Marinated Eggs (Mayak Eggs)SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 6 pieces (330g) Eggs, large, soft-boiled, peeled
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (60g) Honey
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, small diced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Leeks
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Red bellpepper
- 1 tsp. (3g) Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) Sesame oil
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, water, honey, onion, leeks, garlic, bell pepper, sesame seeds, and sesame oil. Mix well.
- MARINATE. In a container, put eggs and pour the marinade. Close the lid of the container and marinate the eggs inside the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- SERVE. Optional to put egg with sauce on top of rice, enjoy!
Boil the egg in low fire for 6 minutes and immediately soak in ice bath to achieve soft boiled egg consistency.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 piece egg + 1/4 cup sauce (112.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg is a good source of Choline which helps in improving memory and cognition.