Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil Mantika Mantika Mantika
- 2 pcs. (350g) Tilapia, cleaned Tilapia Tilapia Tilapia
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt Asin Asin Asin
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (100g) Garlic, chopped
- 3 cups (310g) Tomato, chopped
- 4 cups (400g) String beans, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 cups (200g) Kangkong, sliced
- 3 pcs. (150g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- FRY. Season tilapia with salt and set aside for 5-10 minutes. Heat oil in a pan. Fry fish for 10-15 minutes until it turns light brown and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic, tomatoes, and cook for 1-3 minutes. Add string beans and cook until soft. Add water if needed. Add kangkong and continute sautéing. Add egg and mix well.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-SHIO® Pepper and fish sauce. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the fried tilapia.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice watermelon and 1 glass of milk.Serve while hot.
Sauté hard vegetables first before leafy vegetables like kangkong to ensure even cooking and prevent overcooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both string beans and kangkong contain Vitamin A that helps in maintaining healthy and beautiful skin.