Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil Mantika Mantika Mantika
- 2 pcs. (350g) Tilapia, cleaned Tilapia Tilapia Tilapia
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Salt Asin Asin Asin
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (100g) Garlic, chopped
- 3 cups (310g) Tomato, chopped
- 4 cups (400g) String beans, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 cups (200g) Kangkong, sliced
- 3 pcs. (150g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (18g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (10ml) Fish sauce
- FRY. Season tilapia with salt and set aside for 5-10 minutes. Heat oil in a pan. Fry fish for 10-15 minutes until it turns light brown and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic, tomatoes, and cook for 1-3 minutes. Add string beans and cook until soft. Add water if needed. Add kangkong and continute sautéing. Add egg and mix well.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-SHIO® Pepper and fish sauce. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the fried tilapia.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice watermelon and 1 glass of milk.Serve while hot.
Sauté hard vegetables first before leafy vegetables like kangkong to ensure even cooking and prevent overcooking.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Ginisang Gulay at Pritong Isda (130g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 slice watermelon (75g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both string beans and kangkong contain Vitamin A that helps in maintaining healthy and beautiful skin.