Ginisang Kangkong with TokwaSARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
- 1/4 cup (50ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pack (300g) Tokwa, sliced into cubes
- 2 cloves (5g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 pc. (40g) Onion, minced
- 1 bundle (100g) Kangkong, separate leaves and stalks
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry tokwa until lightly brown on all sides. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, sauté garlic and onion until aromatic. Add kangkong stalks and stir-fry for about 30 seconds, put kangkong leaves and fried tokwa. Continue stir-frying.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYAⓇ Oyster Sauce. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Drain excess fluid from the tofu before frying to get a crispier finish.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1/4 cup (65g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tokwa is a good source of Calcium which is essential in maintaining strong bones and teeth.