Ginisang Mustasa at PetchayAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onions, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Gabi, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup (130g) Lean pork, chopped
- 3/4 cup (150g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (120g) Shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 cup (35ml) Fish sauce
- 2 1/4 cups (150g) Pechay leaves, chopped
- 3 1/3 cups (150g) Mustasa leaves, chopped and blanched
- 1 cup (160g) Tokwa, cut into small cubes
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add gabi, pork, and tomatoes. Cook until pork is slightly browned.
- SIMMER. Add water. Cover pot and let simmer until pork and gabi are cooked. Add shrimp and cook until it turns pink.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and fish sauce. Mix well.
- MIX. Add pechay, mustasa, and tokwa. Mix well until cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
You may opt to fry tokwa separately for a crunchier texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
"Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Ginisang Mustasa at Pechay, 1 1/2 cups boiled rice, 1 pc. chico Like other dark green leafy vegetables, mustasa or mustard leaves are great sources of Vitamin A and Lutein that helps in the maintenance of good vision and eye health. "