Ginisang Pechay at TunaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 can (100 g) Tuna in can, drained, flaked
- 2 cups (100 g) Pechay, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Water
- 1/4 pack (1/2 tsp) (2.8 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (10 ml) Fish Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. (0.35 g) Ground black pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pan heat oil, saute’ onion and garlic until fragrant. Add tuna and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add pechay and cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Add water, AJI-NO-MOTO®, fish sauce and pepper. Cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Separate Pechay stem and leaves during the cooking process. Cook stem first for a minute before adding the leafy part in over not to overcook your greens.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pechay is high in folic acid which is very helpful in boosting your energy levels.