Ginisang Sigarilyas at TunaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (75g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (200g) Tuna flakes in brine, drained
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Calamansi juice
- 1 1/3 cups (140g) Kalabasa, cut into thin pieces
- 4 1/2 cups (450g) Sigarilyas, cut into thin pieces
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper (optional)
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomatoes until fragrant. Add tuna, calamansi juice, kalabasa, and sigarilyas. Sauté for 2-3 minutes then add water.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce, AJI-GINISA®, salt, and black pepper. Mix well and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Drain canned tuna using a strainer to ensure all liquid is separated.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (110g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sigarilyas is a good source of Potassium that helps maintain normal heart rhythm.