Potato SaladAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Potatoes, boiled, peeled, medium diced
- 1 cup (120 grams) Yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Carrots, small diced
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Celery, small diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Sweet pickles
- 1 cup (250 ml) Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Mustard
- 1/2 pack (5.5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Salt, rock
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.25 grams) Black pepper, ground
- MIX. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt, and pepper, mix well.
- CHILL. Place on a chiller for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- SERVE. Transfer to a salad bowl, serve and enjoy.
Don’t bring potatoes to a full boil, it will cook them faster, but this is where you get the outside over cooked and the center of the potato still raw.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt. Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium are all present in the potato and these have been found to decrease blood pressure naturally.