Ginisang Tahong at Bok Choy RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Oil
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Ginger, mashed
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Onion, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 kilogram (300g) Tahong
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon (3.75g) Salt, Coarse
- 1 bunch (150g) Bok Choy
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan, sauté onion, garlic and ginger then add tomatoes. Cook until soft and fragrant then add tahong until it renders out its own liquid and shells start to open, add water.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Cover and simmer for at least 5 to 10 minutes, add bok choy and continue simmering until vegetables are cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
In buying mussels, choose a tightly closed shells because it indicates freshness and good quality .
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1 cup (92g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10g) Salt. Mussels are rich source of Protein which is good for muscle building .It is also rich in Omega-3 fatty acid that supports your heart’s health.