Hawaiian Fried Rice RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Button Mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 pcs (180ml) Egg, beaten
- 10 cups (1700g) Cooked Rice
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120g) Pineapple, diced
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté mushroom and bell peppers. Move it on one side of the pan.
- SCRAMBLE. On the other side of the pan, pour beaten egg. Stir occasionally until egg is cooked. Mix mushrooms, bell peppers, and eggs.
- STIR. Add cooked rice. Stir occasionally to avoid big lumps of rice.
- SEASON. Season with soy sauce and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Add pineapple and mix well.
- SERVE. Serve and Enjoy.
Rice may be soaked in water for at least ten (10) minutes to reduce cooking time and stickiness.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Aside from being a good source of carbohydrates, this dish contains vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamins and minerals.