Glazed MeatballsSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups (450g) Ground Pork
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps (45ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 packs (60ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Gochujang (Korean Chili Paste)
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Honey
- 1 Tbsp (10g) Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1 Tbsp (10g) Spring Onions, chopped
- MIX and SHAPE. In a bowl, mix ground pork and PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix. Mix Well. Form 1-inch balls (about 30g each).
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry meat balls until browned. Drain well. Set Aside.
- MIX. In a separate bowl, add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, Gochujang, Sesame Oil and Honey. Mix Well.
- SIMMER. In a pan, add sauce mixture. Heat for about 1 minute then add cooked meatballs. Cook until meatballs are fully coated.
- SERVE. Garnish with Sesame Seeds and Spring Onions. Serve and Enjoy
To manage the spicy profile of the dish, you can adjust the amount of Gochujang depending on your preference.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 15 Serving size: 1 pc (30g) meatball & 1 tsp (7ml) Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
You may opt to use lean meat for a lesser fat version of this dish.