Grilled Cheese and MushroomAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 5 tsps. (25ml) Oil
- 5 cups (500g) Fresh mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 5 tsps. (25g) Mayonnaise
- 10 pcs. (200g) Wheat bread
- 5 slices (25g) Quickmelt cheese, sliced
- 5 slices (25g) Swiss cheese, sliced
- 5 tsps. (25g) Butter, softened
- SAUTÉ & SEASON. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add salt and AJI-SHIO® Garlic then mix for 1 minute. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Spread mayonnaise on one side of a bread then add the cooked mushroom, quickmelt cheese, and swiss cheese. Top with the other bread.
- TOAST & SERVE. In a heated pan, melt butter. Toast sandwich until browned on both sides and cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy.
To store fresh mushrooms, place them in brown paperbags or newspaper to reduce moisture and avoid the formation of molds.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms provide essential B-Vitamins such as Riboflavin, Niacin, and Pantothenic Acid which support the production of red blood cells and keep the nerves healthy.