Broccoli SoupAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (142 g) Onion, white, chopped
- 1/8 cup (17.75 g) Celery, chopped
- 1 medium pc. (163 g) Potato, matured, diced
- 2.5 cups (300 g) Broccoli, florets
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- 1 pack (11 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (10 ml) All-purpose cream
- 1/8 tsp (0.3 g) Pepper
- Sauté. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté onion, celery, potato, and broccoli florets.
- Boil. On the same pot, pour water and boil until big bubbles form.
- Simmer. Turn it down to a simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend. Using a blender, blend the soup mixture until smooth and pour it back on the pot. Stir in the all-purpose cream.
- Season. Season the soup with AJI-NO-MOTO® and pepper. Mix well and serve hot.
Strain the soup before serving if smooth consistency is desired.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fresh broccoli is an exceptionally rich source of Vitamin C, providing 150% of the recommended daily intake per 100 grams. Vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant and immune modulator that helps fight against flu-causing viruses.