Broccoli SoupAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (142 g) Onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup (17.8 g) Celery, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups (300 g) Broccoli, florets
- 2 1/2 cups (163 g) Potato, diced
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- 1 pack (10 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (10 ml) All-purpose cream
- 1/8 tsp (0.3 g) Pepper
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté onion and celery until fragrant. Add broccoli florets and potato. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water and simmer until vegetables are soft.
- BLEND. Using a blender, blend soup until smooth. Pour it back to the pot.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, cream, and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Strain the soup before serving if smooth consistency is desired.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (120 ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Fresh broccoli is a rich source of Vitamin C, a powerful natural antioxidant that helps fight against flu-causing viruses.