Pork Stir Fry with Black Bean Sauce RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cooking oil
- 1/3 kilo (300g) pork, strips
- 1 tsp (5ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (30g) onion, sliced
- 4 cloves (8g) garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup (100g) carrot, strips
- 1 cup (100g) green bell pepper, strips
- 1 cup (100g) red bell pepper, strips
- 11/2 tsp (7.5g) tausi (black bean sauce)
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. On a hot wok/pan, heat oil. Stir-fry pork until light brown. Add soy sauce, onion, and garlic. Stir well.
- STIR-FRY. Add cauliflower, carrot, and red and green bell peppers. Stir-fry until vegetables are al dente.
- SEASON. Add tausi and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy while hot.
During cooking , mash the back beans lightly to maximize its taste.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (85g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
The fiber in black beans lessen constipation and bloating.