Grilled LiempoSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 kilo, 3 pcs. (500 g) Pork Liempo (Belly) 1 cm - 1.5 cm thick, no bones
- 3 packs (75 ml) Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- MARINATE. Get 3pcs pork liempo (500 g each) and marinate in 3 sachets of 25 ml Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning. Marinate each pork liempo side by 5 minutes.
- PRE-HEAT. While marinating, pre-heat the electric griller until it reaches 250 F - 300 F (medium heat).
- GRILL. Put a small amount of cooking oil and then grill the marinated meat until reddish brown. (Note: You may choose to grill over charcoal if preferred)
- SERVE. Remove the liempo from the grill, cut into 1 cm - 2 cm each. Serve and enjoy!
To prevent meat from drying out, brush both the meat and the grate with oil before grilling.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Grilling foods use less oil and melts the fat from meat. This healthy cooking method helps prevent cardiovascular diseases and other heart-related diseases.