QuesadillasAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (152g) Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (500g) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (125g) Button mushroom, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) White onion, minced
- 1 cup (125g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 16 pcs. (833g) Tortilla wraps
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine red bell peppers, mozzarella, button mushrooms, white onions, and cheddar cheese.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and mix well.
- COOK. Heat the non-stick pan over medium heat then warm the tortilla. Spread the mix filling on half the side of the tortilla, then fold and flip over the other side. Cook the quesadilla until tortillas are golden brown.
- SERVE. Quesadillas are served in individual triangle-shaped pieces by cutting half-folded tortilla into 2-3 sections.
The half-moon technique is easier to flip than a quesadilla made with two tortillas. Just spread your filling over half of the tortilla, then fold the other half over the filling.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cheese is a great source of Calcium for healthy bones and teeth.