Grilled Pineapple Tuna RecipeSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Rice vinegar
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (2.5g) Black Pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame oil
- 6 slices (600g) Tuna, steak cut
- 6 slices (180g) Pineapple, sliced
- MIX. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce , garlic, pepper, and sesame Oil. Mix Well.
- MARINADE. Add Tuna in the marinade mixture. Marinate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- GRILL. In a heated grill pan, grill tuna and pineapple on both sides. Brush the tuna and pineapple with the excess marinade mixture, while grilling, then set aside.
- SERVE. Arrange on a platter, serve and enjoy.
Fresh fish should have firm flesh and red gills with no odor. The flesh should spring back when pressed and its meat should have reddish or pinkish color, not brown or dull color.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tuna is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids that is essential for a healthy heart.