Ground Chicken Meatball RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
Ground Chicken Meatball:
- 2 cups (400g) Ground chicken
- 1/4 cup (30g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (5g) Parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/4 cup (15g) Breadcrumbs
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (80g) Carrots, cubed
- 1/2 cup (80g) Sayote, cubed
- 1/2 cup (60g) Young corn, cubed
- 1/4 cup (45g) Button mushroom, cubed
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red and green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Sesame oil
- 1 cup (50g) iceberg lettuce, washed
- MIX. To prepare meatball mixture, combine ground chicken, parmesan cheese, garlic, pepper, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix in a large bowl. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SHAPE. Mold the chicken meatball mixture into 1 Tbsp. balls and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set and firm.
- SEAR. On a pan, heat oil. Sear chicken ball until all sides are golden brown and chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY & SEASON. To cook stir-fry vegetables, heat oil in a pan. Stir-fry carrots, sayote, young corn, mushroom, and bell peppers. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer vegetables on a bed of lettuce and chicken meatballs on top of steamed rice. Ideally good to serve with fruit as well to complete one healthy meal.
You may prepare the chicken balls beforehand. Shape them a day or a night before and store properly in the chiller. Thaw properly before searing.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 4 pcs. meatballs (60g), 1/2 cup (50g) vegetables
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
*with rice and fruit
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 4 pcs. meatlballs, 1/2 cup vegetables, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup fresh kiwi and grapes Chicken meat is a good source of protein which is very vital for muscle growth.