Ground Pork Menudo with Boiled Eggs Meal for KidsSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 5 Tbsps. (80ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (25g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Ground pork
- 1 cup (125g) Carrot, small diced
- 2 cups (250g) Potato, small diced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 small pack (100ml) Tomato sauce
- 1/2 pack (15g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps. (12.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (70g) Bell pepper, green, small diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Raisins
- 16 pcs. (112g) Quail egg, boiled, peeled
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork then cook until light brown. Add carrot, potato, water, and tomato sauce. Mix then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well then add bell pepper, raisins and quail eggs. Cook for a minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Ground Pork Menudo with Boiled Eggs meal for kids, assemble to a plate 1/2 cup Menudo with 2 pcs eggs. Serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 slice melon, and 1 glass of water.
Buy meat that has a pinkish-red color and avoid choosing meat that is pale in color, has liquid in the package, and has a foul smell.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Vegetables are rich in Dietary Fiber that helps maintain regular bowel movement.